*** Registrations are now closed. If you are interested in joining the next edition, contact us to be added to our pre-registration list: trainingacademy(at)evpa.ngo ***
EVPA 10-Week Advanced Peer-learning Program on Impact Measurement and Management
Gain actionable insights and the tools to measure and manage your social impact!
Ramp up your journey to positive change for people and planet, with an empowering, fresh and comprehensive learning experience
Build a peer network for ongoing support and collaboration
Investors for impact – from foundations to impact funds to other impact-driven capital providers – will learn how to clarify their impact objectives and design a solid framework to measure and manage impact at different levels: on investees/grantees, on final beneficiaries/service users and on society.
During the 10-week blended program, you will be part of a supportive peer-learning community to extend, improve and deepen your impact measurement and management practices. Our innovative hands-on learning experience will support you in your journey to make impact measurement and management a driver of decision-making throughout the investment or grant-making journey.
- Assess your current impact measurement and management approach through EVPA’s IMM self-assessment tool, test it against your peers, and share insights and common challenges on IMM.
- Work on improving your impact management system with guidance from EVPA facilitators and peer feedback.
- Join a safe space to identify opportunities for improvement and development of your IMM approach.
- Engage in inspiring debates and conversations with experts on the most complex aspects of IMM design and implementation.
- Learn from the best practices and the expertise of pioneering organisations.
- Learn with your peers online and in-person in Brussels, explore the local impact space, and enjoy networking opportunities.
- Get up to speed on the latest in impact measurement and management by accessing key learning materials.
Who is it for?
This programme is designed for practitioners coming from impact driven funders who are familiar with the fundamental concepts of impact measurement and management (e.g. alumni of EVPA’s Impact Measurement & Management Training or professionals that already have experience in designing and implementing an IMM system) and who want to work on improving their IMM approach together with EVPA experts and peers. This includes:
- Impact or programme managers from foundations or impact driven organisations
- Impact or investment managers from impact funds
- Programme managers from other impact-driven capital providers
If you have any doubts on whether this is the right course for your, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. If you don’t have any experience in IMM but are strongly motivated feel free to submit your application anyway and it will be reviewed by the our team.
How You’ll Learn
This programme fosters peer-learning with experts’ input and facilitation through a range of varied and innovative formats –from e-learning to online live sessions to in-person events. You will join a cohort of practitioners to share best practices and practical experiences, and access the right tools to improve your IMM system. You will be able to apply your learnings in your own specific context and to choose what is most relevant to improve your IMM approach with the help of your peers and EVPA experts.
Your commitment to the full programme cycle is essential. Besides 14 hours of live online sessions, you should plan to invest about 10 hours of e-learning on Claned throughout the programme, about 6 hours working on your assignments, and 2 days in Brussels (Total: 45 hours)
Please note that the programme is not a bespoke consultancy service by EVPA to optimise your IMM system.
How to Apply?
Click here to send us your application and tell us more about your background and motivation.
Please note that the number of participants in this program is limited!
Application deadline is 15 February 2023.
Fees & Scholarships
- EVPA Members: €1,000
- Non-members: €2,000
EVPA members have priority access to this program and enjoy a 50% discount on the regular participation fees. The fees include access to our e-learning platform and all its materials, 5 live sessions on Zoom, access to EVPA’s Self-Assessment Tool (incl. aggregated results to compare your performance with your peers’), and a 2-day in-person event (including meals) in Brussels (travel and accommodation costs are not included).
EVPA members who need financial support have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship. The submission deadline for scholarship requests is 8 February 2023.
EVPA Payment & Cancellation Policy in 2023
Unless stated otherwise, the program is invoiced in one instalment before the start date.
- For in-person courses: Full payment is due upon receiving the invoice and before the course starts. Cancellation requests and any other important communication must be addressed to: trainingacademy(at)evpa.ngo.
- For online/blended courses: Full payment is due before the course starts (i.e. the launch of the e-learning phase; if there is no e-learning phase the first live session is considered as the course start). Cancellation requests and any other important communication must be addressed to: trainingacademy(at)evpa.ngo.
You are responsible for ensuring that EVPA receives your written request. EVPA will reply with a written acknowledgement.
Please note, all prices exclude Belgian 21% VAT.
There is no refund for cancellations. If you cannot join the program for justified reasons (force majeure), you will receive a voucher of the same amount already paid to be used for another EVPA training.
EVPA reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses in case of insufficient participant numbers, or for other reasons beyond our control. Should this happen, you are entitled to a full refund, but EVPA is not responsible for travel arrangements/fees or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If EVPA cancels a course in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering.
Scholarships cancellation policy
Scholarships are transferable within your organisation. If you are unable to attend, please let us know who your replacement will be as soon as possible. In case you are neither able to attend nor able to transfer your scholarship internally and inform EVPA with less than 10 workdays’ notice, EVPA reserves the right to charge your organisation at the cost of the training at members rate.