ART-ER Attractiveness Research Territory is the Emilia-Romagna Joint Stock Consortium born with the purpose of fostering the region’s sustainable growth by developing innovation and knowledge, attractiveness and internationalisation of the territory.
The activities of ART-ER are:
- Coordination and development of the regional ecosystem for innovation and knowledge, support to startups and boosting business;
- Sustainable territorial development, internationalisation and attractiveness of the community and promotion of investments in Emilia-Romagna;
- Promotion of the region’s productive systems and cities through projects on infrastructure, social innovation, skills development and environmental sustainability
- Supporting the shareholders in planning their activities in the following fields:
- designing, management, monitoring and assessment of strategic programmes and projects; participation in and development of national, European and international networks;
- research and studies on the region’s social and economic assets;
- designing, construction and management of infrastructure for the region’s development.