Following the launch of the report Accelerating Impact, EVPA, GSG and their national partners are scaling up the insights with a new webinar:
Talking Numbers – Scaling impact practices
The webinar convenes national experts to discuss a set of crucial topics linked to the European data harmonisation effort, such as additionality, listed assets and impact investing segmentation. We aim to foster a fruitful discussion among different market builders and find sweet spots to improve European collaboration for harmonising the impact investing market.
The webinar also introduced a new blog that gives visibility to national data efforts worth scaling. The blog presents the experiences and evidence of national partners to highlight opportunities for replication at the European level.
With the support of:
- Marta González Labián | Spain NAB
- Krisztina Tora | GSG
- Sarah Teacher | Impact Investing Institute
- Frederik Jan van den Bosch | Impact Finance Belgium
- Laure Wessemius-Chibrac | Netherlands Advisory Board on Impact Investing
- Filippo Montesi Altamirano | Social Impact Agenda per l'Italia
- Johannes Weber | Bundesinitiative Impact Investing
- Gianluca Gaggiotti | EVPA