The EU Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) is a regulatory framework that aims to promote transparency and sustainability in the financial sector. The upcoming webinar on 21 June will focus on the implications of SFDR on the impact ecosystem and will feature perspectives from different stakeholders.
The webinar will include discussions on the current situation of SFDR implementation and the next steps for the future. The speakers will represent various viewpoints on the regulation, including an impact legal expert, an impact asset manager, and an EU policymaker. This is a great opportunity to learn and share your thoughts on the regulation in view of the SFDR evaluation currently underway by the European Commission.
- Emiliano Giovine | President at GAIL Europe (Global Alliance of Impact Lawyers), Senior Associate at RP Legal & Tax, Direttore Scientifico Legal Impact at Cottino Social Impact Campus, and Head of Legal at ResQ Onlus - People Saving People.
- Elena Arveras | Legal Officer at the Directorate-General for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union (DG FISMA) of the European Commission
- Maha Keramane | Head of Positive Impact Business Accelerator at BNP Paribas
- Alessia Gianoncelli | Director of Knowledge and Programs at EVPA
- Stephanie Brenda Smialowski | Policy and EU Partnerships Associate at EVPA