Foundation endowments represent a huge opportunity for foundations to increase their impact. Through impact investing, endowed foundations can look to bring their full assets to the causes they care about and move on from being purely an ‘investment house giving away their profits’.
This is something EVPA is keen to support and as such is running a program of events, study trips and peer learning for foundations looking to make this step.
Following our event Investing Your Foundation Endowment for Impact – How and Why? this session will use UK examples to explore the practicalities of how to make this next step. We will be also focusing on barriers and discuss why there is not more cross border impact investment and how to go beyond the carve out. Our aim is to help foundations across Europe to understand what a functioning impact investment for their endowment could look like.
- Daniela Barone Soares | CEO, Snowball
- Simon Chisholm | Chief Investment Officer, Resonance
- Andrew Beal | Head of Investor Engagement, Big Society Capital
- Peter Cafferkey | Philanthropy/Foundations Market Development Lead, EVPA (moderator)
- Alessia Gianoncelli | Director of Knowledge and Programs, EVPA (moderator)
This event is organised with the financial support of the EU