The EVPA IFI members are invited to join this meeting around the topic of Nurturing Pipeline Development
Please note that this gathering was originally foreseen in London but has been replaced with an online meeting on the same.
The first meeting of the IFI members is taking place on 3rd April 2020 and is kindly hosted by your fellow member Bridges Fund Management in London.
We want to emphasise that this online meeting is for practitioners by practitioners so come with your knowledge and willingness to share and collaborate.
Here are some practical details:
- Where? Online
- When? 3rd April 2020 from 11.30 to 13.00
- What? This first online session will revolve around this topic of "Identifying deal flow"
- Who? Exclusively for the members of the EVPA Impact Fund Initiative
Questions to be addressed:
- Scoping: how to position in, co-operate with and involve the wider sector of grantmaking entities such as philantrophic foundations and NGO’s, in order to support your wider activities?
- Syndication: how to identify common interests in order to share deals and co-invest within your impact focus or geography?
- Complementarity: How to leverage finance products and support in a way that most effectively scales the impact we aspire for our target companies?
- 11:30 - 11:40: Introduction of webinar by EVPA IFI team.
- 11:40 - 12:05: Introduction by Antonio Miguel from MAZE on the topic of dealflow and dealflow strategy following his own experience in the field, including some time for Q&A.
- 12:05 - 12:35: Divide participants in breakout rooms to discuss one of the 3 sub-topics mentioned above more in depth.
- 12:35 - 12:50: Get participants in the same virtual room to discuss conclusions of the day and follow up actions.
- 12:50 - 12:55: Introduction of the Working Group by Markus Freiburg and short collection of first thoughts and ideas.
- 12:55 - 13:00: Final words from EVPA IFI team & introduction of the next working group (with FASE) and next webinar (with DOEN).
To register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org