Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the EVPA Board has decided to transform the half-day General Assembly for members, planned for 4th June in Brussels into an online meeting that will last for 2 hours.
Our keynote speaker Tom Brookes, Executive Director of Strategic Communications of the European Climate Foundation, will still be joining us. Tom has been an instrumental figure towards "accelerating" the green movement in Europe towards mainstream media. During his speech, he covered the length & breath of climate change in the bigger picture of social inclusion, the European political fabric, and other challenges, while specifically addressing the role of strategic and catalytic philanthropy. This is also relevant to the difficult situation we are currently facing.
Keynote Speech Recording
Slides and Press Release
Download the keynote slides here
Read the press release about our new CEO and board members appointment.
- 11.00-12.00: General Assembly Meeting: looking back at 2019 and looking forward to the 2020 plans, appointing the new board and having a special focus on COVID-19 implications (only Full members will be able to vote).
- 12.00-12.30: For members by members - Sharing Insights from EVPA’s sub-communities namely:
- Corporate Initiative (CI)
- Foundations along the Spectrum of Capital
- Impact Funds Initiative (IFI)
- Public Private Initiative (PPI)
- 12:30-13.00: Keynote speech: Tom Brookes, Executive Director of Strategic Communications, European Climate Foundation
- 13.00: Closing